Our Furniture Services
Get the IKEA furniture you want customised to fit your home. Whether you have low ceilings, slanted eaves or simply an alcove that's slightly smaller than the standard size wardrobe we can customise your IKEA furniture so it fits beautifully for that floor-to-ceiling fitted look.Learn More
Office and commercial installation at affordable prices without compromising on quality. We have successfully completed over 100 large scale installations for businesses such as Huawei, X1 student Accommodation, Gensler London Architects, Hello Games and Marriott Hotels to name but a few.Learn More
Unflatpack are proud to be an official service partner of IKEA providing in-home installation services in London, Reading, Bristol and the surrounding areas. Additionally, we are excited to announce a brand new service - IKEA fitted bedrooms by Unflatpack! We are pleased to now be able to offer a mid-range fitted bedroom service at super affordable prices.Learn More
Why Choose Unflatpack?
Professional furniture assembly is much more than just following the instructions. It's about ensuring your furniture is installed to the highest possible standard, and with the right tools, without damaging your home.
- We have over 15 years of installation knowledge and experience ensuring we leave your furniture strong, stable and long lasting.
- We are innovative and can provide "not in the instruction manual" solutions other companies cannot, including wall fixing across skirting board gaps, ensuring your furniture is safe, secure and wobble free.
- No other company provides customisations to IKEA flatpack furniture.
- We are able to build items 4/5 times faster than our customers, with the perfect finish every time, saving our customers time and money.
- Reliable service. We will keep you updated on our arrival and we won't let you down on the day even if we have to work late.
- We respect your home by having our installers carry shoe covers. We also remove and dispose of the packaging for you. (IKEA Reading &surrounding area only).
- We provide expert help and advice on any part of the buying or installation process.
- No excuses! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. If we fail on a core promise, we will give you a refund.
- Speak to a real person in our office 7 days a week.
Unflatpack are often called in by customers and retailers to fix the issues when things have been fitted badly by Rogue Traders in our hall of shame. If you can think of any reason not to use our service please let us know immediately.Find out more